These are my thoughts about change and electromagnetic force:
Basically the electromagnetic force is what causes opposite charges to be attracted to each other. Positive is attracted to negative and negative is attracted to positive. The electromagnetic force is at work in most obviously magnets. Also, electricity is based on electromagnetic force. The electric current flows from positive to negative by electromagnetic force. Electricity is a huge part of our society from entertainment to lighting to heating and cooling. Without electricity we would have a totally different society. Even our refrigerators and other very important household items run on electricity. Overall I think electromagnetic force is definitely a humans' best friend.
Robbie's blog on Electromagnetic force helped me to get some ideas about what I could write about.
~Kyle~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I get what you, Robbie, and Madelin are trying to say about the scientific aspect of it. But I think that Kendall's and mine are the only one's with real life comparisons of the electro magnetic force.
I think electricty is a good example because it effects everyones life so much. If we didnt have electricity it would be like we were in the 17th or 18th century. Just to add to what luke said, Yunus also had some really good real life examples.
I agree with rob when he said that electricity was a good example because it really made me think more about electromagnetic force. your post also was very helpful in my thinking.
As I said in class yesterday, let's not start name dropping. If you are going to reference somebody, don't just tell me "they were helpful." Why were they helpful?
By the way, electromagnetic force is a very good friend of mine but how does it cause change? I am going to have to check out what bragging Luk3 said on his most amazing blog.
Luke you might as well just say I'm right you're wrong.
I see where your going with if theres no electromagnetic force, theres no electriciy, and then theres no technology. But did you ever think about if there was no electromagnetic force atoms simply couldn't bond or fuse, and we wouldn't even have people to use technology?
Post a Comment